When I opened my e-mail this morning I had a wonderful surprise! Emily of Entirely Emily had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks, Emily! Her blog is full of crafting, cooking, and organizing posts along with so much more! Check her out!
I received this award in March from Ashley of Keeping Up With the Joneses and am so moved that I have been honored again. I had not put this on my blog so Emily had no idea I had already received this honor. However, there are so many amazing blogs out there and a lot of new ones that I have found since March I'm glad I get the opportunity to participate in this again.
Here are the rules for this award
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other Bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other Bloggers know they have been nominated.
1. Thank Emily. Done!
2. Include a link Entirely Emily. Done!
3. Include the award image on this post. Done!
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself. Okay, here it goes!
- My husband and I met while we were students at OSU (The Ohio State University). I was an undergrad studying finance and he was a master's student studying nuclear/civil engineering)
- My two oldest children attend OU (Ohio University) where my daughter is a member of the Marching 110. Check out this youtube video.
- I love the color red and my first car was a 1986 red nissan sentra
- When I find a new love I am very obsessive....I can drive people crazy!
- I talk really fast....I mean really fast! My two oldest do too....especially my daughter!
- One of my dear friends is battling breast cancer. To show support, I cut my hair short and donated it to locks for love (it was down to my waist and is now shoulder length)
- I was super shy as a kid and now talk to EVERYONE I meet!
5 & 6. Nominate 15 blogs for this award and include a backlink. Okay, here are my nominations, in no particular order.
Emily of Insanity Rules
Marsha of The Better Baker
Debbbie of On the Refrigerator Door
Mihaela of Meeha Meeha
Michaela of Covered In Mod Podge
Amber of Salt Tree
Lori of Bleak 2 Unique
Cathy of Just Wanna Craft
Cassey and Brittany of Natural Nesters
Veronica of Sew Very
Jamie of Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Julie of White Lights on Wednesday
Crystal of Homemaker in Heels
7. Let blogger know they have been nominated. Done!
It is so difficult to choose just 15 blogs to nominate for this award....I LOVE all the blogs I follow! Everyone, give yourselves a pat on the back. Emily and Ashley, thanks again for the amazing recognition!