I don't know about you but I LOVE brownies.....especially the fudgy texture. Well, with these two yummy spreads from Jif, you can make some brownie cookies. See!
1-1-1 Brownie Cookies
(Makes 26 cookies)
1 cup Jif chocolate hazelnut spread (or Nutella would probably work)*
1 cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add your Jif and egg. Mix THOROUGHLY
3. Add your flour and mix until incorporated.
4. On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and using a melon baller (or table spoon) drop your batter onto your pan. (These do not spread much so you only need to leave 1 -1 1/2 inch space between cookies
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Just like brownies, do not overbake.
6. Place on a rack to cool.
*note: If you'd like a mocha flavored brownie cookie, use Jif Mocha Cappuccino Chocolate Hazelnut Spread